Friday 17 October 2014

snapshots: thanksgiving 2014


as always, i am late in posting these photos but i just wanted to share some snapshots from our thanksgiving dinner.
this one was one of the best ones yet as we had a ton of family come down from the states to celebrate with us.
it's been their mission for a while to experience two thanksgivings in one year, haha.




my silly grandmother <3



<3


my mother, gunny and aunt


my mother and her mother looking cute :)

to my canadian readers, i hope you all had an amazing thanksgiving long weekend!
:)
vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have had a great thanksgiving weekend! Your hair looks lovely aswell hun x
    Jess x
    New post up at // www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I want two Thanksgivings, lol!

    ReplyDelete