Monday 28 July 2014

life lately - july 2014

it's been a while since my last blog post.
i'd love to say it's because i've been travelling the world but can only attribute my absence to laziness.
shameful, i know.

instead of trying to create multiple blog posts, i've decided to just create one extremely image heavy blog post that essentially sums up july 2014.

nico graduated daycare - kindergarten here he comes!
(this actually happened at the end of june but we'll add it here anyways...)








weekend getaway to NY:

reunited with my long lost love, logan while in brooklyn:



saturne's 90's theme bridal shower:
my sister (the MOH) threw this 90's themed bridal shower for my cousin and it was a blast!




as i mentioned in a previous post, i'm always chosen to be the bride in this game, lol.

the aunts and their mother.
  
me and zi grandmother.


cousins reunited.

bonding over their love of all things thomas and friends.

new found love of rings pops.
then (2011) and now (2014).

ziplining:


only one of us was excited to zip-line...




nico being nico:
find nico...

love these shots - captures the essence of nico.
only thing missing are some dragons and dinosaurs...


adventures with tania:




tania started playing this dumb game and it has taken over her life.
real life convo:
(tania): "oh no no no no nooooo!"
(me): "what?"
(tania): "i forgot i was in a photshoot, damn."

i hope you're all having a great summer.
i'd love to hear what you've been up to!
:)
vanessa

ps. because it's monday and because i've been listening to this song nonstop...
i present to you hostage by sia (if you're not already familiar).


for the vast majority of the song, i have no idea what she's saying but i love it just the same.
something about the beat makes me so giddy.

pps. any other big brother US fans out there?
it it just me or is this season actually really good?

team donny
OR
team zach.

ppps. just because i didn't get a chance to talk about this fool before he was evicted (praise Jesus) from the house...

shoutout to devin.
one of the most delusional people to ever play the game.
pppps. he has a daughter.

7 comments:

  1. So jealous that I've missed all of these events !!! Hopefully I'll see you guys in NY in a week or so :)

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your July was super eventful! I've always wanted to go zip-lining and I don't know why I haven't yet, considering there are places to do it here. I also plan to make my way up to NYC before the year is over.
    Little man is the absolute cutest!

    ♥ Chymere A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Pics; you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, nice pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! She was definitely NOT ready to go zip lining. I can't wait to do it. It looks like so much fun.

    And Nico looks so cute! Congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this post warms my heart. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you ALWAYS have the most cute and happy pictures ever :)

    ReplyDelete