Sunday 26 January 2014

currently obsessing...


just some of the items that i "can't" go a day without...

elizabeth and james - nirvana black
fell in love with this perfume over the holidays.
it comes back to sephora just in time for my brithday *subtle hint, subtle nudge.
until then, tester rollerball it is.

control of communicable diseases manual
this semester i am taking an epidemiology course and this little manual has quickly become my bff.

 
pitch perfect (movie and soundtrack)
i was gifted this dvd from my friend, lisa and am obsessed.
and, now want to join an acapella group

maybelline big eyes mascara 
i used to swear by benefit's "they're real" mascara until i stumbled upon this gem.
not to mention, it's 1/3 the price. 

mac blush - "sweet as cocoa" 
a natural, cocoa shade with very subtle shimmer.
perfect for everyday wear.

opi polish - "peace & love & opi"
 a duochrome polish that shifts to a blue/aqua, dark green or pinkish/purplish.
nars radient creamy concealer - "amande"
all these late nights/early mornings have begun to show. 
dab a little bit of this under my eyes and voila.

aldo rescue wipes (i couldn't find an image of the wipes)
 i can handle snow. 
i can even handle temperatures below freezing.
but the salt stains that appear on your boots during the winter irritate me to no end.
these little sheets help rectify the situation.

rosebud salve 
a staple in my makeup bag, especially in these cold winter months.


urban decays' eye pencils - deep end ultraviolet 
because who doesn't love a little coloured liner?

urban decay's naked 3 palette 
a christmas present to me, from me. 

what are some items you've been loving recently?
i'd love to hear!

:)
vanessa

9 comments:

  1. I really need to get some of the Aldo wipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. great products, I need to try the mac blush :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "you call yourself fat amy?"
    "yea... so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back."

    fat amy rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im also trying to get my hands on that elizabeth and james lol

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many goodies!! The present you bought to yourself is pure perfection! I wish I could have the naked 3! And I have heard loads of good things on that maybelline mascara, maybe it's time for me to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete