Saturday 12 October 2013

lazy day afternoon.

first off, please pardon my absence!
dreaded midterms have started, so i've been focusing most of my attention on studying.
but a wise man once said "work hard, play hard."
so, i spent my saturday doing just that - literally playing in the park with my beloved nephew, nico.
his smile is everything <3

* this was my failed attempt at an 'ootd' post...

grainy self-timer photoshoot.

"i go on the slide free more time, okay tatty nana?
deal?"

leaves are finally starting to change colors...

can you tell, i'm obsessed with this kid, haha?

<3
vanessa

ps. i also went out for breakfast with my sister and brother-in-law this morning.
we went to cora's - this colorful breakfast spot with the yummiest food.
i ordered the "ham ben et dictine" aka. eggs benedict with ham.
my stomach legit growled just looking at this photo.

2 comments:

  1. No! That was Wiz Khalifa! lol
    Nice blog!

    Abbi of http://belowthawaist.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, abbi :)
      the link is actually the wiz khalifa video, haha.
      he drops some real wisdom, here and there!

      Delete